Thursday, January 26, 2012

Eleven random things about me ❤

Posted by Uci at 7:25 PM
thank you so much for this tag Ningrum

Here are the rules:

Rules:

1. Post these rules.

2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.

3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.

4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.

6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’ blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 people!


let's start......................

1. I can't ride a bicycle : l hha i'm 19 years old now but i still can't ride a bike. sometimes i feel ashamed w/ my little cousin or children around me if their know that i can' t ride a bicycle.hha i can't ride a bike because when i was 5 years old i've got an accident,there was a car hit me i front of my home :( i've got fracture and i had not come to school for 3 months.hha after got an accident,my mom gave my bicycle to my family and till now i didn't learning to ride a bike :D

2. I don't have any sister or brother :(

3. when i was in senior high school,i always sleepy in the class HHA :D but in the college now,i'm trying to fight my sleppines

4. I spend most of my money to buy a SNACK hha i love snacking time~

5. now i'm trying to diet :( arghhhhh i'm 65 kg's now :((

6. I am the tallest girl in my class hha :D senior high school and my class in college.

7. I love my cat :* :* my cat names SYAHRINIS hha sound like singer name,sesuatu =))

8. I'm trying to save my money,to many wishlist :( and too many skincare that i want to buy

9. every night i always doing my practicum report and other assignment *except holiday time.my campus provides too many assignment arghhhh

10. I'm addicted with skincare :D

11. if I can,I wanna fight with my bad acne arghhh X-( i hate youuuu,please get out of my face !!!!



11 Questions I had to Answer:

1.What is your favourite song these days? Why do you love it?

I love peter cetera song nowww!! "GLORY OF LOVE"

2. If you are a king/ president of your country, what will you do to spread ‘eco-friendly-life virus’ to your people?

I'll start from my own self :D and say yes to recycle bag, no PLASTIC BAG :))

3. What do you love the most about your personality?

I'm a ambition people :D and i always trying to make it REAL

4.What do you think about writing blog? Is it very important for you, or it’s just something to spend your time?

blogging is very important for me,with blogging i can reach my linguistic skill

5. Do you read magazine? If yes, what magazine? If not, why?

yes,sometimes.i read a GO girls mag,GADIS and COSMO girl

6. What was your dream when you were 8 years old?

I dream i'll be doctor and teacher :l

7. What vehicle do you like? Why?

CAR,i can do anyhing i want in the car :))

8. What is your favourite skincare/bodycare brand? Why?

i love the body shop,skinfood,burts bees.Friendly ingredients maybe :D

9. What do you know about natural-organic skincare?

they're safe for youu :))

10. Which language that you adore?

BAHASA

11. Do you believe in ‘love at the first sight’?

NOOOO,hha i can love someone if a know his personality

11 Questions for the People I Tag

1.what's your holy grail make up or skincare product?

2.what do you think about boy who don't smoke?

3.what's your favourite color now?and why?

4.what kind of music do you like and why?

5.what's your fav legend musician?

6.what's your gadget now?

7.what's your skincare wishlist right now?

8.what's your fav juice?

9. can you cook?

10.whats your fav food?and why?

11.what are you doing when you're online ?

people I tag :

white coco

vicky

cha

Mui

Gallery ibu

dila

monic

vannice









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beautiful World ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea