Monday, May 23, 2011

my new haul

Posted by Uci at 10:47 PM



hi hi :)
my new haul was comingggggg ^^
i bought it from online shop
they are hadalabo aha bha foaming wash,faceQ mask sheet in pomegranate,MBD mask sheet in apple polyphenol,sample share airbutin lotion hadalabo,sample share sha milk hadalabo and then sample the skin food aloe #1
i'll post the picture of my haul now and maybe i'm going to review my haul product
take care;)

and my next haul,some revlon product.i bought it from revlon counter.
they are fabuliner liquid eyeliner and revlon colorstay lipstick in creamy coral

2 comments:

Nonasunda said...

hey.. hadalabo itu yang ada SHA dan BHA ya? BB creamnya enak ga? review dong sista..
:)

eh, di blog aku ada review produk revlon loh. cek deh say. :)

Uci said...

teiz,iya ada SHA BHA nya
bb cream hadalabo maksudnya sist?aku blum pnh coba bb cream hadalabo
baru pernah coba maybelline aja :D

oke2 say,aku meluncur ke blog mu
hhi

Post a Comment

 

My Beautiful World ~ Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea